Thats all
Thats all
GO VOLS
Even though I posted this on another thread I am so pissed I will put it in this one too.
Would it ever hurt for the City of Norton to make an educated decision regarding school scheduling. We miss two snow days last month basically for no reason, could have easily gone on a snow schedule. Now today granted there was no snow on the roads, BUT, that doesn't mean the roads are in good shape. There was black ice everywhere on my way to dropping the little one off at Pre-School. I slide 2-3 times before ever hitting Park Avenue.
I know the Superintendent makes the decision but surely he has someone in Norton to help make that decision because he doesn't even live in the City limits. Venture off of Main Street every once in a while to see how the back roads look in Norton. Put them on snow schedule and give the ice a couple of hours to melt.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
You seem to be having another bad day after Berry lost the award last night. You need someone to talk to man? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] At least its Friday, so cheer up!
LOL, could be. I tried counting to 10, boxing a couple of rounds on the punching bag, but nothing helped [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Hope this doesn't linger over into the weekend.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks